Health & Safety

Frost House Student Services

Frost House is the home to the Academic Student Advocate, CARE, Student Conduct, and the Title IX programs. The folks at Frost House are here to help you navigate all of the processes that accompany the policies and rights you have as a student at PSU. Frost House staff can be reached at (603) 535-2206

Health Services

Feeling under the weather? Injure yourself but don’t think you need to go to the Emergency Room? Need a prescription re-filled or a flu vaccine? Call (603) 535-2350 to schedule an appointment at Health Services! Visiting and meeting with a clinician is covered by student fees, though additional tests/services may have an additional cost.

Plymouth State University Counseling Center

The Counseling Center provides individual counseling, group counseling, alcohol and other drug counseling, and crisis intervention to all students at no additional cost. With a caring staff who has a variety of experiences, the Counseling Center meets the diverse needs of most students and you can view the profiles of the counselors online to find the right fit. Everything discussed with a counselor is kept confidential. The Counseling Center can be reached at (603) 535-2461.

Suicide Prevention

Plymouth State University is partnering with the Jed Foundation (JED), a national nonprofit that protects emotional health and prevents suicide for our nation’s teens and young adults. JED offers many resources on topics of mental health that members of the PSU community are encouraged to take advantage of.

Reflection and Spiritual Care Center

The Reflections and Spiritual Care Center provides spiritual, social, and service activities to people of all different faiths and perspectives. Looking to find a local place of worship? Stop by the Spiritual Care Center to get connected with one in the greater Plymouth/Lakes Region community!

Residential Life

Have a question about your housing assignment or meal plan? Need assistance talking to your roommate about a disagreement or conflict? Have a great idea for a program you would like to see take place in your residence hall? Residential Life has live-in staff and a central office that can help with anything that comes up throughout the year. The central office is located on the main level in Speare Administration Building and can be reached at (603) 535-2260.


SafeWalk provides students with an escort across campus in the event that you are uncomfortable walking alone. Call 603-726-1358 for assistance.

University Police

The PSU University Police Department provides policing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. UPD’s priority is to work with students, faculty and staff to foster a safe environment for those working, visiting, and living within the campus community. It is important for everyone at PSU to be prepared in case of an emergency—UPD has compiled useful resources pertaining to active shooters, severe weather, evacuations, etc. on their website for your review. You can visit or call UPD at (603) 535-2330 to report a crime, ask questions about parking on-campus, or request assistance.

Voices Against Violence

Advocates from Voices Against Violence are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help sexual misconduct and domestic abuse survivors with any and all needs including seeking medical attention, reporting an assault and seeking emotional support. Voices Against Violence is our primary resource and we seek to connect survivors with an advocate as soon as possible.  Contact the Voices Against Violence Hotline at (603) 536-1659 for immediate assistance.